The Innovation Studio!
A Brand New initiative from Completely Retail News is coming to the April 2023 Completely Retail Marketplace. The Innovation Studio endeavours to uncover trends, predict change and provide the intelligence that gives the audience a proper understanding of the retail property sector, supporting businesses to prosper and grow.
What is the Innovation Studio?
- 15-minute fireside chats with inspiring industry professionals.
- Moderated by Lisa Pilkington (Executive Editor, CR News).
- Sessions will tackle different key industry topics.
- Interaction from the audience will be encouraged with polling & Q&A’s.
- Maximum of three panelists per discussion.
- Chats will be filmed and shared digitally with the event attendees and CR News’ audience, reaching over 15,000 retail property decision makers.
- Sessions will be promoted as part of the event day programme.
- Chats will be hosted in an intimate and collaborative setting to promote conversation.
Sponsorship packages start from £5,000 + VAT
- Packages are customisable depending on your company’s budget and brand objectives.
- Sponsors can contribute towards the discussion topic.
- Sponsors to nominate a speaker to represent their business and be part of the discussion.
- Sponsor will be credited during the discussion and in all accompanying marketing material
- Sponsor to send out personalised HTML to the database of event attendees after the event (artwork provided by sponsor).
- Discounted rate for additional delegate passes for the day
- Promotional advertisement on www.CompletelyRetail.co.uk and standalone CR News channel*.
Interested in promoting your company and showcasing your points of view?
Contact the Completely Retail Marketplace team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, click on the below to enter an online enquiry form.