We wanted to make you aware of the safety measures we are putting in place at Completely Retail Marketplace and Revo Conference on the 28th September. We want to reassure you that we’ll be working hard to make sure everyone is, and feels, safe at our events.
We’re monitoring the situation and will adapt our plans, as necessary. The information below is therefore subject to change.
We’re asking everyone to provide proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test to enter the event. You will not be able to enter the venue without this. The onus is on the individuals to ensure they have carried out these requirements. We appreciate your compliance in this matter.
We think this is the best way to mitigate the risk associated with Covid-19, and is currently best practice in the events industry.
You will be issued with a wristband to confirm that we’ve checked your negative test result and met the entry requirements. You must keep this wristband on throughout the duration of the event and to enable exit and re-entry without having to be rechecked.
At this time we are not requiring people to be fully vaccinated to attend, but this is subject to change if it’s a legal requirement at the time of the event.
You must provide a negative Lateral Flow Test result to enter the event even if you have been vaccinated.
Before the event
Please allow enough time in advance of the event to order a Lateral Flow Test online or pick one up.
On the morning of the event
- Bring your e-ticket if possible for a much smoother and quicker entrance. (E-tickets will be sent out in advance of the event)
- Carry out your Lateral Flow Test before you leave for the venue (no earlier than 24 hours before attendance). If positive DO NOT come to the venue, self-isolate and book a PCR test immediately.
- Register your negative test result on the NHS website or via the NHS Covid-19 app
- Look out for the confirmation of your negative result via email, SMS message or via the Covid Pass on the NHS app.
On arrival at the event
Have your test result SMS, email or Covid Pass (showing the Lateral Flow Test result page) AND your conference badge ready to show us. Do not bring the actual test itself.
Experiencing symptoms or been asked to isolate?
You must not attend the event if you have Covid-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate (because you have tested positive for Covid-19, are told to by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS Covid-19 app or as a condition of entry to the UK.
Lateral flow tests
You can order NHS Lateral Flow Tests online or pick them up from pharmacies and other testing sites. We recommend you order or pick up your tests as early as possible. We will have limited testing on site but please be aware there will be a charge for this service.
Travelling from abroad
If you are entering the UK from another country to attend any of the events then please make sure you have fulfilled any travel requirements based on the current guidelines and follow the entry process with a negative Lateral Flow Test result for our events as described above.
Other safety measures
As well as checking the negative Lateral Flow Test of everyone at the event, we’ll be working with our venue partner to implement a number of measures to help keep everyone safe:
- A traffic light sticker system to indicate individuals’ comfort level for social distancing
- Providing hand sanitation stations at entrances and around the venue
- Providing an outside area for meetings
- Communicating with our attendees about how to keep everyone safe
- Ensuring an adequate circulation of fresh air within the venue
- Please note: facemasks will not be required but guests may choose to wear them in any particularly crowded areas, or if they feel more comfortable in doing so.
Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any questions please contact the team on 01483 238920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.